Important Information and Phone Numbers


*offers assistance in multiple languages via telephonic interpretation.

For emergencies that require immediate assistance from the police, fire department or ambulance, please dial 911.


*offers assistance in multiple languages via telephonic interpretation.

For non-emergency issues and complaints including trash pick-up or illegal parking, dial 311. 211 Free confidential referral and information helpline and website that connect people to essential health and human services.

Sexual Assault/ Domestic Violence Hotline

P: 443-279-0379
Website: Sexual Assault/ Domestic Violence Hotline

Provides counseling and support services to victims of sexual assault and domestic violence.

Baltimore Crisis Response

P: 410-433-5175
Website: Baltimore Crisis Response

Private, non-profit organization with a proven track record of providing services to individuals with mental health and substance use disorders.

House of Ruth- Adelante Familia

P: 410-732-2176
P: 410-889-7884 (24 hour)
Website: House of Ruth- Adelante Familia

Emergency shelter for victims of intimate partner violence and their children. Provides abuse Intervention Programs, and a 24 hour hotline.

Office of the State’s Attorney for Baltimore

120 East Baltimore Street, 9th Floor
Baltimore, MD 21202

P: 443-984-6000
P: 410-396-5617
Website: Office of the State’s Attorney for Baltimore

Victim Services, Court Escort, Referrals, Community Education, among other services

US Citizenship and Immigration Services

3701 Koppers St
Baltimore, MD 21227

P: 1-800-375-5283
Website: US Citizenship and Immigration Services

Government agency that oversees lawful immigration to the United States; to learn more about eligibility requirements for immigration and citizenship as well as benefits please visit their website or call their toll free number.

Federal Trade Commission (FTC)

Website: Federal Trade Commission (FTC)

Protects consumers by stopping unfair, deceptive or fraudulent practices in the marketplace. To report consumer scam, including immigration fraud, call the number listed or file a complaint online at compalint assistant